Master Persuasion writes letters instead of the ad!
It was little bit about evading detection ad.
What to do perswazyjnie to write? How to advertise without advertising the same time?
best, however, has repeatedly proven form of writing promotional text, and persuasive, is writing letters (sometimes talk about them "sales list" and sometimes "mailing"). Lists are often associated with something personal, practical, something that still like to get - although the traditional displaced by electronic mail, it is unfortunately becoming less ...
I offer for you:
read your latest promotional text appears in brochure or flyer on the website, in press. Is not it too much "advertising"? What can you improve it to offend less "selling" and more encouraged to "buy"? Or maybe try to give it form
personal letter? Not every situation is to apply, but ... almost all!
Write an appropriate headline, introduce yourself, Please edit a bit, and then sign. You are welcome to post script (PS).
And how do you like your writing now? How is it read? Odczułeś some change?
Wait a minute ... you said "personal list? No, but how do I write personal letters
, since I do not know to whom? How do I know who exactly is interested in my merchandise and who eventually buy?
And if it did, after all, these people are - at least I have a
hope - a lot! How can I have them all
write personal letters?
Good point! Let me explain ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment