a zombie hunter Journals
is probably Monday. I conclude on the basis of clogged-edged barrel and a lack of toilet paper. These things accumulate over the weekend and burst on Monday. As if waiting for this one moment. Morning
przyplątał dog here. It looked like a long time came in second life, for it showed him up for a dragging entrails. I wanted to smash it as usual because it se głowę.Powstrzymałem did not throw at me. Or is anorexic, or somehow survived all night caresses the barbed wire. When zamerdał tail, my shock has reached proportions armored transporter when the tail fell off without hesitation shot. But he was infected.
rest of the day would not leave the guard booth. I did not notice anything. Cleaned the gun and read old newspapers. Today, those of 2009, it was a fun year. People then had a really mundane problems. But do not worry about the lack of toilet paper. Aja I have diarrhea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment