5 6
Today I'll add two notes in This will add pictures of my small shop and add other new set:)
Winter is already with us and I still did not have swetów .. but comes back a week and went to sh, I found three beautiful warm sweaters:) As for sieciówek
unfortunately less and less I like it there ... probably already addicted to the allegro;)
Things that I bought in addition to sweaters and shoes which will show some of the scrap with a set of points at the bottom;)
1.Jazzówki-new yorker they are not the same as in the picture but very similar; )
2.Torba LANVIN FOR H & M, thanks to my colleague for will soon be with me:) Thanks ♥ Nannerll
3.Sukienka in flower-H & M has long been hunted to the present:)
4.Koturny Some simple-allegro had to buy because I miss something higher:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment