Friday, January 7, 2011
Scholl Sock Singapore
know, I know .... always up for grabs including that on the occasion of New Year's something you decide to, then those provisions do not last longer than a month ...
would venture, however, and admit publicly to any of the provisions - despite the chronic lack of time and trouble of looking at the computer after work (I have enough of it sometimes!) Decided to revive this blog. Encouraged me to many friends who read and enjoy what is here unsubscribed ...
One of them is one of my neighbors, who competed in the recent local elections for District Council - with nasty, because the 3-rd place (four), the minimum financial resources, etc. I helped him write a completely socially effective election leaflet, we developed a model of communication with voters (including the internet), etc.
All this, along with his dedication and work has brought the desired effect and I have a neighbor Councillor!
So you get to know the secrets of persuasion and skillfully and ethically use them.
simply because IT WORKS!
this year will be a bit of promotion on the Internet, web pages, maybe I will share with you proven and effective procedures in writing persuasive texts .... Meanwhile
invite you to visit and to read.
More specifics coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment