Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Puss Bubbles Inside Mouth

Queen may be a



Ustka, Leba and - both the town for several years fighting for the title of the summer capital of Polish. Dispute does not explicitly ruled on ranking of the best sites, which appeared in the "Policy". Although slightly prevailed Ustka, Leba authorities do not give up.
Published in the weekly ranking of the Polish coast league in seaside towns caused a real earthquake. - I visited a few kiosks and no I could not buy the "Policy" - says Renata Kuczmińska, director of the Center Labem Region of Culture, Recreation and Promotion. - But the very morning I received phone calls of congratulations from the tourists.
competitive resort ranking authorities do not care. Argue Leba that is most popular as a place among the Internet -. Simply enter the portal onet.pl to see that Leba is listed as the most searched sites - boasts Vice Mayor Martin Chełkowska Leba.

Halina Klińska - Mayor Leba

I have no doubt that this Leba the seaside capital of Polish. Why? Because it is situated on the open sea, surrounded by two lakes and is located in the buffer zone of National Park. Above all, we are open to tourists, we are friendly and hospitable. Another thing that we were businessmen cooperate with the government, no local conflicts. Nevertheless, congratulations to Ustka. I am sure that next year we'll win.

Jacek Graczyk - Mayor Ustka

Published in "Policy" ranking it requires no comment. I am happy to crazy, it was the queen of Polish sites Ustka. For us the most important is that the crowds of tourists, which each year attract to Ustka, appreciate its natural beauty. I will not bid on which the village is the summer capital. In fact, this is a dispute only ambitious. Leba I congratulate get five stars, in particular, that was in such a respectable group of

Source: Voice of Pomerania

0 comments:

Post a Comment