Friday, December 24, 2010

Getting Crease Out Of Projector Screen

13

Today, Christmas Eve and set some other various fuck :)
I'm looking forward to sitting at the table, so I decided to add a note
I love your glowing snowmen hanging on the curtain, and the Christmas tree decorated with lights at zgaszonym light but ... somehow, and so this year I do not feel these holidays, instead of snow it melts (
The pictures show my clothes hanger and a new coating for which the Mint for me I paid a fortune dries very slowly, which I hate!

dress h & m socks-
Cubus
wedges-all
coat-camarieu

no I have not forgotten, p
at the end I would like to wish you a

merry course where a lot of gifts so that you wymarzyliście replete the next day they could not look at you going: D and everything that wymarzyliście you for this day; *






































0 comments:

Post a Comment