Sunday, December 26, 2010

On Seasonique With Brown Discharge

14

Hey:) I had to add a note
Saturday August rozleniwiłam but that'll do it today
Today will show you my presents that I got and it's like I was wearing yesterday.
Well, I have to say that the gifts this year was really special for me.
I got my dream for a long time sewing machine, perfume, sweets, traditional slippers as every year, two stand for a set of bracelets and Rings and no money that is spent on Outlet purchases. And in the end playing with Christmas-tree lights:)

dress-f & f
shoes-new yorker


ps. He gets up this morning I'm going to turn on my computer and here STYLIO such a surprise response from

" Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that your outfits and presented the contents meet with approval and admiration, not only Styliowiczów but also the whole editorial. The great trust which we have for you, your pictures from today will not be subject to moderation and will immediately appear on the home page. We hope that you will continue to pay attention to the proper allocation to the appropriate category :).

Regards
Stylio.pl Editors'



THANK YOU VERY ; *














\u0026lt;To big brown on the back of a maszyna:)>








































0 comments:

Post a Comment